Changes are in the works! Stampin’ Up! has introduced BRAND NEW INKPADS! Have no fear–the are the same size, shape and colors –they just work SO much better. Take a look at this video below:
For a chance to try out the new pads for yourself, be sure to come to my Buy One/Get One Free Catalog Kick Off on June 16th. The details for that can be found here.
I have had the chance to try out the new pads and *LOVE* them!! BUT–you do NOT need to replace your current ink pads. Just know that after June 1st, when you order a new ink pad from Stampin’ Up!, they will be the new and improved pads.
So–let me spell out (literally) the benefits
- Create wonderfully solid images. The Firm Foam releases more ink onto your rubber stamp than the felt pads. When using the Firm Foam pad, your stamp will get an even, solid covering of ink that you may not have been able to achieve with the felt pads. Please note: if you are using the ink pad frequently you may need to re-ink your Firm Foam pad more often.
- Have a crisply printed, glossy label on the top of the pad that is easier to read and that will not fade or chip off!
- Come with color name labels in all four languages (English, Spanish, French, and German)–just choose your language, peel it off the back, and add it to the side of the pad for easy identification!
- Use the same patented flip-top case design that stores the inking surface upside down, so the pad surface stays moist!
- Are available in all colors, including our exclusive In Colors!
- Please note: Five ink colors have undergone formula changes to improve functionality and color stability with the new firm foam pads. These colors are
- Basic Black
- Basic Gray
- Marina Mist
- Perfect Plum
- Tempting Turquoise
All five colors of the reformulated inks have been fully tested and approved. While using the new ink formula in the old Stampin’ Pads is fine, Stampin’ UP! does not recommend using the old ink formula for these five colors in the new firm foam pads. If you purchase a new ink pad in any of these colors, you should also get the ink refill as your old one will not work.